ATN webinar series
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ATN webinars provide information to help disability services office staff to better serve their students.
- Each webinar is a 1 hour presentation about a product or service of interest to higher-ed disability service providers.
- Presentations will be given online and recorded for on-demand viewing.
- All times are Eastern Time Zone.
- July 9, 2020 VitalSource and RedShelf to demo how Disability Service Providers can gain access to an ebook to check it out for accessibility prior to recommending it for the student with a disability.
- August 6, 2020 CaptiVoice webinar
- June 24, 2020 Sonocent webinar. video of webinar
- February 6, 2020 Capti Voice webinar. video of webinar
- December 4, 2020 ReadSpeaker webinar. Webinar Recording
- June 26, 2019 Sonocent webinar Video of Webinar
- April 16 - June 11 - EPUB Webinar Series
- April 1, 2019 - CaptiVoice video of webinar
- Feb 12, 2019 - ReadSpeaker video of webinar
- May 10, 2018 - Equidox video of webinar
- June 20, 2018 - CaptiVoice
- Sept 25 & 28 - CommonLook
- Nov 7, 2018 - NoteTalker video of webinar
- Dec 5, 2018 - WAG Webinar: Writing Effective Alternative Text for Images video of webinar and the PowerPoint slides.