How to Use AccessText for Publishers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
THIS PAGE IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING WRITTEN
Which Fulfillment Method Should I Choose?
- Stored File: If you'd like to automate the process as much as possible then you will want to store a file on the title record so that future requests for that title can be auto-fulfilled.
- FTP: This allows you to store a file on a single request record for up to 45 days and then it is auto-deleted.
- Publisher FTP: You provide a link to your own ftp site on the ATN request record.
- Email: You send a separate email to the Authorized User providing them instructions for how to get the file.
- Mail: Rarely used. Mailing the file on CD/DVD/thumb drive to the Authorized User.
Fulfilling with Stored File
- Navigate to the title record, scroll down and click on the Stored Files tab.
- Click on Store a File Format, select the format and click Save
- Click on Upload a File.
- Once the file is uploaded, click on the ISBN 13 to navigate back to the title record.
- Click the yellow box in the top right hand corner to view previous requests for the title.
- Click on the pending request.
- Click on Fulfill
- Populate the Fulfillment Method (Stored File) and the Format Delivered fields and click Save.
Fulfilling with FTP
- Click the Fulfill button at the top right of the Request record